For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pistachio Ice Cream
Rate this Recipe
|2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream|
|1 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1/3 Cup Sugar|
|1 Package Pistachio Pudding (3.4oz box)|
|1/2 Cup Chopped Pistachios|
- Combine cream, vanilla, sugar, and pudding in a bowl. Whisk together and refrigerate for about 10 minutes to chill.
- Place the frozen ice cream bowl onto the mixer and attach the paddle.
- Turn the mixer on to the “stir” speed and pour the chilled mixture in the bowl. Mix for 10-20 minutes, or until the desired consistency is reached.
- Remove from the mixing bowl and fold the chopped pistachios into the ice cream.
- Eat as soft serve or place in the freezer for 2-3 hours to harden.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.