For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Air Fryer Homemade French Fries
Rate this Recipe
|2 Potatoes, russet, baking, or gold work well|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|1 Tsp Salt, plus any additional seasonings of your choosing|
- Rinse and peel the potatoes. Then slice the potatoes into thin strips. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Add the salt and toss to coat. You can also add additional seasonings to your liking - garlic salt, onion salt, Cajun seasoning, etc.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 30 minutes. You’ll want to pause the timer and toss the potatoes every 5-10 minutes, so they cook evenly.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.