For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|1 Cup Frank's Xtra Red Hot Sauce|
|2 8oz Packages Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 Cup Ranch Dressing|
|8 Monterey Jack or Colby Jack Cheese, shredded|
|Green Onion, sliced, for topping|
|Tortilla Chips, for serving|
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Pour the hot sauce over the top. Close the lid and make sure the valve is in the “sealed” position. Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes. Then, let the pressure naturally release for about 5 minutes, followed by quick release.
- Remove the chicken from the bowl and use a fork to shred the chicken. Set aside.
- Set the Instant Pot to warm. Add the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and shredded cheese. Stir to combine and let the Instant Pot melt the ingredients. Once all ingredients are melted, add the chicken back into the bowl. Continue to warm for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. Sprinkle sliced green onion on top. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Store any leftovers in the fridge.
- ***Use Frank's Original Hot Sauce for slightly less heat***
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.