For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Teriyaki Glazed Baked Salmon
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Fresh Salmon|
|1/2 Cup Soy Sauce|
|1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, packed|
|2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar|
|4 Tsp Cornstarch|
|1 Tbsp Garlic, minced|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
|Sesame Seeds, for topping|
|Green Onion, sliced, for topping|
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, cornstarch, garlic, and black pepper. Whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the salmon in a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Pour ½ of the sauce mixture into the bag. Seal the bag and move around to coat the salmon. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour but up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Remove the salmon from the Ziploc bag and place in the baking pan. Discard the marinade left in the bag.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is flakey and an internal temperature of 145 degrees is reached.
- While the salmon bakes, make the glaze. Pour the remaining sauce mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Plate the baked salmon. Drizzle the glaze over the top of salmon. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve with the side of your choice.
|Course:||Dinner, Lunch, Seafood|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.