For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mint Julep Fudge
Rate this Recipe
|5 oz Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Bits|
|1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|1/4 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided|
|1 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|2 Tbsp Bourbon, brand of choice|
|1 Cup White Chocolate Chips|
|1 Tsp Mint Extract|
|Fresh Mint, to garnish for serving, optional|
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add 1/3 Cup Andes Crème de Menthe Baking Bits, 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, vanilla extract and 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk to a large saucepan. Heat over low heat and stir until the chocolate has melted and is combined. Remove from the heat and stir in the bourbon.
- Pour into the 8x8 baking pan and spread to the sides.
- Add the white chocolate chips and the rest of the sweetened condensed milk from the can to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals until the chocolate has melted. Stir to combine.
- Add the mint extract and stir to combine. The mixture might be thick - that’s ok.
- Add dollops of the white chocolate mixture over the fudge. Use an offset spatula or knife to swirl together.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Andes Crème de Menthe Baking Bits on top and lightly press down so they stick to the fudge.
- Place in the fridge to chill until firm, about 3-4 hours. Slice and serve. Add a small mint leaf on top of each square before serving, optional.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.