For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Individual Pumpkin Pie Pops
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Refrigerated Pie Crust (2 pack)|
|1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree|
|1/4 Cup Brown Sugar|
|4 Tbsp Maple Syrup, divided|
|1/4 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|1 Egg, beaten|
|6 -inch Lollipop Sticks|
|1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar|
|1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, 1 Tbsp maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well and set aside.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- Roll out one pie crust on the counter. Use a rolling pin to slightly flatten the crust and remove any creases.
- Use a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter (or any shape you have on hand) to cut out the dough. Repeat with the second pie crust. You should be able to get 7-8 cutouts per dough.
- Place ½ of the cutout pumpkin shaped dough on the prepared baking sheet(s). Brush the top of each with the beaten egg.
- Gently press one lollipop stick into each piece of dough, with about 1-inch of the stick pressed into the dough.
- Add a spoonful of the pumpkin mixture on top of each piece of dough, making sure to overlap the lollipop stick.
- Place the other ½ of the cutout pumpkin shaped dough on top. Press down slightly around the edges with your fingers, then use a fork to create a pattern and completely seal the dough around the edges.
- Brush the top of each pumpkin with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar, vanilla and 3 Tbsp maple syrup. Mix until fully incorporated with no lumps.
- Pour the glaze into a piping bag or Ziploc bag and snip off a very small corner of the bag. Pipe the glaze over each of the individual pumpkin pies. Let the glaze set on the counter or in the fridge. Enjoy!
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.