For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Kung Pao Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings|
|2 Tbsp Peanut Oil|
|12 Dried Chili Peppers|
|4 Tbsp Black Bean Sauce|
|2 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce|
|3 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce|
|2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar|
|2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce|
|2 Tbsp Sugar|
|1/2 Cup Scallions, sliced, white and green portion|
|4 Cloves Garlic, minced|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the chicken wing in an even layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- While the chicken bakes, make the sauce. Add the black bean sauce, sriracha, hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, light soy sauce, and sugar to a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add the peanut oil to a large skillet or pot and heat over medium heat. Add the dried chilies and cook until they begin to blacken.
- Add the scallions and garlic and stir to coat with the oil.
- Add the sauce mixture to the skillet and heat until it reaches a low simmer.
- Add the chicken wings and toss to coat. Serve immediately with a side of rice.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.