For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese
Rate this Recipe
|2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|8 oz Whole Wheat Elbow Macaroni, uncooked|
|1 1/2 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth|
|1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
|1/3 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt|
|1/2 Cup Frank's Hot Sauce|
|Blue Cheese Crumbles, for topping, optional|
- Slice the chicken. Add to a bowl and season with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
- Turn on the sauté function of the Instant Pot. Add a small amount of avocado or coconut oil. Add the chicken and cook until cooked through.
- Turn off the sauté function, remove the chicken, and set aside.
- Add the uncooked pasta and the broth to the Instant Pot. Add the chicken on top of the noodles. Cover and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes. Then quick release the pressure until the pins drops.
- Remove the lid and add the cheddar cheese. Stir until melted.
- Add the hot sauce and yogurt and stir to combine.
- Serve warm. Add crumbled blue cheese on top, if desired.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.