For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Naan Flatbread Pizza
Rate this Recipe
|1-2 Packages Naan Flatbread (2-4 pieces total)|
|Toppings of your choice - marinara sauce, shredded cheese, pepperoni, sausage, veggies, etc.|
- Preheat the grill to 450 degrees F.
- Turn a baking sheet over and place a piece of aluminum foil on top (do not fold down the sides).
- Place 2 naan flatbreads on top of the aluminum foil.
- Add the toppings of your choice to each piece of naan flatbread. Be as creative as you want! Make sure to ONLY use precooked meats as the amount of time on the grill is not enough to fully cook the meat, just warm it through.
- When you are ready to grill, turn off the center burners and only use the outside burners. Pull the entire piece of aluminum foil onto the grill grates (the aluminum foil makes it easier to move the pizzas and will prevent the bottom of the naan from burning).
- Close the grill cover and warm the pizzas until the ingredients are hot and the cheese has melted, about 4-6 minutes. Then, carefully slide the aluminum foil out from under the pizzas and let the bottoms crisp for about 30 seconds. You can turn the center burners back on to low at this point, but it is optional. You are more likely to burn the bottom with the center burners on!
- Remove the pizzas to a baking sheet when done. Slice and serve warm. Enjoy!
|Course:||Barbecue, Dinner, Lunch|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.