For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
Rate this Recipe
|6 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|6 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
|1 Tsp Paprika|
|1 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Cumin|
|1/4 Cup Bacon Crumbles, optional|
- Preheat the grill to 325 degrees F.
- Remove the tops only of the jalapenos. Core out the inside and remove any seeds. Do not slice open! Set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and bacon crumbles (optional) in a small bowl. You want the mixture to be well blended.
- Add the mixture to the center of each jalapeno. Make sure to stuff each jalapeno full and have some of the mixture sticking out the top.
- Place the jalapenos on the grilling rack. If the jalapenos are thin, add a toothpick horizontally through the jalapeno so it does not fall through the rack while grilling.
- Place the grilling rack on the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the jalapenos are tender and the cream cheese mixture is melted and warmed through. It’s best to keep the grill cover closed while the jalapenos cook.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.