For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cajun Chicken Sloppy Joe’s
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|15 oz Can Corn, drained|
|1 Small White Onion, diced|
|10.5 oz Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup|
|2 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning|
|1 Tbsp Onion Powder|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1/2 Cup Light Mayonnaise|
|4 Hamburger Buns|
|4 Slices Cheddar Cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground chicken. Cook to completion, breaking apart the chicken as it cooks.
- Add the canned corn (drained) and onion. Stir to combine. Continue to heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Cajun seasoning, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the cream of chicken soup. Stir to combine. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the mayonnaise and stir to combine. Keep the heat on low until the buns are ready.
- Place the buns, open-faced, on a baking sheet. Add one slice of cheese to one half of the bun. Bake until the buns are toasted, and the cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Assemble each sandwich by placing a heaping scoop of the mixture on top of each bun and placing the top of the bun on top. Serve warm and enjoy!
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.