For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic & Parmesan Crusted Scallops
Rate this Recipe
|6-7 Jumbo Scallops or 12-15 Small Scallops|
|5-6 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced|
|1 Cup Fresh Parsley|
|1 Tbsp Red Wine, optional|
|3 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce|
|1 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar|
|Black Pepper, to taste|
|1-1 1/2 Cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese|
|1/4 Cup Olive Oil|
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the red wine (optional), soy sauce, brown sugar, and parsley. Stir to combine. Heat for about 1 minute.
- Rinse the scallops. Coat the top and bottom with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Place the scallops in the skillet. Season with black pepper. Cook on each side for 4-5 minutes, or until opaque in color and cooked through. Add additional parmesan cheese when you flip the scallops if needed.
- Serve warm with a side of roasted vegetables, rice, or pasta. Enjoy!
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.