For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rosemary, Garlic, & Bacon Chicken Burgers
Rate this Recipe
|1 Cup Mayonnaise|
|1/3 Cup Fresh Chopped Rosemary|
|2 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/4 Tsp Black Pepper|
|4 Slices Bacon, cooked|
|4 Slices Cheddar Cheese|
|4 Hamburger Buns|
|1-2 Cups Arugula|
- Cook the bacon according to package instructions. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain the grease. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
- Add the ground chicken, salt, pepper, and ½ of the mayonnaise mixture to a large bowl. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until just combined.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook the burgers for 6-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While the burgers cook, preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Place the buns, open-faced on a baking sheet. Place one slice of cheddar cheese on the bottom half of each bun. Toast the buns and melt the cheese in the oven for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Assemble the burgers. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on the top half of each bun. Fold each piece of bacon in half and place on top of the cheese. Place the burger patties on top of the bacon. Top each with arugula. Enjoy!
|Course:||Dinner, Lunch, Poultry, Sandwich, Sandwiches|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.