For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Chicken Juicy Lucy
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder|
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs, Original Flavor|
|Sliced Cheddar Cheese|
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Add ground chicken and breadcrumbs.
- Form into 3 balls that are roughly the same size then flatten into patties. Recommended to do this on a piece of wax paper so they are easy to pick up.
- Cut each slice of cheese in half and then half again; you should have 4 pieces of cheese. Place a stack of 4 on top of each patty.
- Close the patty around the cheese making sure there are no openings.
- Cook in a skillet over medium heat for 8-10 minutes per side. You can also cook on the grill if you prefer.
- Slice the hamburger buns and place on a baking sheet. Add a slice of cheese to one side of the bun. Place in the oven for about 5 minutes until cheese has melted and other half of the bun is toasted.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.