For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Chicken Juicy Lucy
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder|
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs, Original Flavor|
|Sliced Cheddar Cheese|
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Add ground chicken and breadcrumbs.
- Form into 3 balls that are roughly the same size then flatten into patties. Recommended to do this on a piece of wax paper so they are easy to pick up.
- Cut each slice of cheese in half and then half again; you should have 4 pieces of cheese. Place a stack of 4 on top of each patty.
- Close the patty around the cheese making sure there are no openings.
- Cook in a skillet over medium heat for 8-10 minutes per side. You can also cook on the grill if you prefer.
- Slice the hamburger buns and place on a baking sheet. Add a slice of cheese to one side of the bun. Place in the oven for about 5 minutes until cheese has melted and other half of the bun is toasted.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.