For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Chicken Juicy Lucy
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder|
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs, Original Flavor|
|Sliced Cheddar Cheese|
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Add ground chicken and breadcrumbs.
- Form into 3 balls that are roughly the same size then flatten into patties. Recommended to do this on a piece of wax paper so they are easy to pick up.
- Cut each slice of cheese in half and then half again; you should have 4 pieces of cheese. Place a stack of 4 on top of each patty.
- Close the patty around the cheese making sure there are no openings.
- Cook in a skillet over medium heat for 8-10 minutes per side. You can also cook on the grill if you prefer.
- Slice the hamburger buns and place on a baking sheet. Add a slice of cheese to one side of the bun. Place in the oven for about 5 minutes until cheese has melted and other half of the bun is toasted.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.