For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Seasoned Chicken Juicy Lucy
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika|
|1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder|
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs, Original Flavor|
|Sliced Cheddar Cheese|
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Add ground chicken and breadcrumbs.
- Form into 3 balls that are roughly the same size then flatten into patties. Recommended to do this on a piece of wax paper so they are easy to pick up.
- Cut each slice of cheese in half and then half again; you should have 4 pieces of cheese. Place a stack of 4 on top of each patty.
- Close the patty around the cheese making sure there are no openings.
- Cook in a skillet over medium heat for 8-10 minutes per side. You can also cook on the grill if you prefer.
- Slice the hamburger buns and place on a baking sheet. Add a slice of cheese to one side of the bun. Place in the oven for about 5 minutes until cheese has melted and other half of the bun is toasted.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.