For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Makes about 24
|1/2 lb Ground Chicken, or Ground Pork|
|1/4 Cup Scallions, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped|
|1 Egg, lightly beaten|
|2 Tsp Ketchup|
|1 Tsp Yellow Mustard|
|2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce|
|1 Tsp Light Brown Sugar|
|1 1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper|
|1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper|
|24 Potsticker Wrappers|
|Vegetable Oil, for frying|
|1 1/3 Cup Chicken Stock, divided|
|Water, for sealing potstickers|
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine the first 11 ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl (the chicken through the cayenne). Set aside.
- Place 2 baking sheets on the counter. Dampen paper towels and cover the bottom of one baking sheet. Dampen more paper towels to create a second layer on the baking sheet. The potstickers will sit between the damp paper towels until ready to fry.
- Add water to a small bowl. Line 24 potsticker wrappers on the counter. Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture onto the center of each potsticker wrapper.
- Using your fingers, get the outside edge of one wrapper wet, fold over and seal the edges. Set on the baking sheet between the damp paper towels. Complete this step until all potstickers are formed.
- Heat a large stainless steel skilled over medium heat. Brush the pan with oil once the pan is hot. Add 6 potstickers and cook for 2 minutes, without touching. After 2 minutes has passed, turn down the heat to low. Slowly pour in 1/3 Cup of chicken stock, cover the pan, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the potstickers to the second baking pan and place in the oven to keep warm while the other batches cook.
- Clean the pan in between batches. Use a paper towel to soak up the excess chicken stock. Add a small amount of water, swirl around the pan, and soak up with another paper towel. You are not ready to start your next batch, starting at step 6. Repeat until all potstickers are cooked.
- Serve with soy sauce.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.