For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package King's Hawaiian Rolls|
|2 Packages Chicken Tenders (heat and serve), about 10 strips total|
|1 1/2 Cups Marinara Sauce|
|2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded|
|3 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|Garlic Powder, for topping|
|Italian Seasoning, for topping|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the rolls in half. Place the bottom half in a greased casserole dish.
- Place the chicken tenders on top.
- Cover the chicken with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add the top half of the rolls.
- Melt the butter and brush over the tops, covering completely.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the chicken is heated through.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.