For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package King's Hawaiian Rolls|
|2 Packages Chicken Tenders (heat and serve), about 10 strips total|
|1 1/2 Cups Marinara Sauce|
|2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded|
|3 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|Garlic Powder, for topping|
|Italian Seasoning, for topping|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the rolls in half. Place the bottom half in a greased casserole dish.
- Place the chicken tenders on top.
- Cover the chicken with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add the top half of the rolls.
- Melt the butter and brush over the tops, covering completely.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the chicken is heated through.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.