For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Taco Soup
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1 Packet Taco Seasoning|
|1 Cup Water|
|1 15oz Can Stewed Tomatoes, do not drain|
|1 15oz Can Chili Beans, do not drain|
|1 15oz Can Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed|
|1 15oz Can Corn, drained|
|1 15oz Can Petite Diced Tomatoes, do not drain|
|1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese, for topping|
|Sour Cream, for topping|
|Fritos or Tortilla Chips, for dipping|
- In a soup pot, cook the ground chicken until done. Drain any excess water. Add the taco seasoning and mix together.
- Add the can of undrained stewed tomatoes to the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add the water on top. Blend together until the tomatoes are fairly small and mostly liquid. Add to the pot with the chicken.
- Add the undrained can of chili beans, pinto beans, corn, undrained can of petite diced tomatoes, and ranch seasoning. Stir together until well combined.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream, shredded cheese, and Fritos.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.