For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Taco Soup
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1 Packet Taco Seasoning|
|1 Cup Water|
|1 15oz Can Stewed Tomatoes, do not drain|
|1 15oz Can Chili Beans, do not drain|
|1 15oz Can Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed|
|1 15oz Can Corn, drained|
|1 15oz Can Petite Diced Tomatoes, do not drain|
|1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese, for topping|
|Sour Cream, for topping|
|Fritos or Tortilla Chips, for dipping|
- In a soup pot, cook the ground chicken until done. Drain any excess water. Add the taco seasoning and mix together.
- Add the can of undrained stewed tomatoes to the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add the water on top. Blend together until the tomatoes are fairly small and mostly liquid. Add to the pot with the chicken.
- Add the undrained can of chili beans, pinto beans, corn, undrained can of petite diced tomatoes, and ranch seasoning. Stir together until well combined.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream, shredded cheese, and Fritos.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.