For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1 1/4 Cups Panko Breadcrumbs|
|1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1 Large Egg|
|1 Heaping Tsp McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic Blend|
|4 oz Swiss Cheese, cut into 16 cubes|
|4 Slices Deli Ham, thinly sliced and quartered|
|Olive Oil, for frying|
|Fresh Parsley, for topping|
- Add the chicken, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, egg, and McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic Blend to a medium sized bowl. Use your hands to mix together until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide the mixture into 16 evenly sized pieces.
- Slice the Swiss cheese and deli ham into 16 pieces. Chop the parsley.
- Flatten one piece of the chicken mixture into a patty in your hand. Add one piece of Swiss cheese and one piece of ham to the center. Fold the chicken mixture around to form a ball. Make sure to seal tightly and not have any ham or cheese sticking out. Repeat until you have 16 meatballs.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook for about 8-10 minutes, turning frequently to cook all sides. Transfer the cooked meatballs to a plate and wipe the inside of the skillet to clean out any excess oil.
- Use the same skillet and keep the heat at medium. Add the butter and let it melt. Add the flour and stir to combine.
- Whisk in the milk, Dijon, and McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic Blend.
- Bring to a simmer, add the meatballs, and continue to cook for about 2-3 minutes. You want the sauce to thicken and coat the meatballs.
- Serve the meatballs warm with additional sauce for dipping. Sprinkle with parsley
|2 Tbsp Butter|
|2 Tbsp Flour|
|2 Cups Whole Milk|
|4 Tsp Dijon Mustard|
|1 1/2 Tsp McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic Blend|
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.