For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Chicken Rigatoni
Rate this Recipe
|1/4 Cup Olive Oil|
|1/2 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper, use less if you don't like a lot of spice|
|1/4 Tsp Salt|
|1/4 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1 Tbsp Garlic, minced|
|1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1 Cup Marinara Sauce|
|3/4 Cup Alfredo Sauce|
|2 Tbsp Butter|
|1 lb Rigatoni Pasta|
|Parmesan Cheese, for topping|
|Parsley, chopped, for garnish|
- In a large skillet or deep pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add the crushed red pepper, salt, black pepper and garlic and sauté just long enough for garlic to caramelize and red pepper to release flavor into the oil.
- Add the sliced chicken and stir to coat, then cook to internal temperature of 165°.
- Add the marinara sauce and the alfredo sauce and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. Cook until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the butter and incorporate into sauce.
- While chicken is cooking, bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside until the sauce is ready.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet or pot with the chicken and sauce. Stir to coat the noodles.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve warm.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.