For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sloppy Joe’s
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Bacon, chopped|
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Large Yellow Onion, diced|
|1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning|
|1 1/2 Cups Whole Milk|
|2 Tbsp Cornstarch|
|1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese|
|4-8 Slices Cheddar Cheese|
|4 Brioche Buns, for serving|
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and cook the bacon according to package instructions. Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate to drain the grease but do not drain the grease from the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the chopped onion. Cook until soft and translucent.
- Add the ground chicken to the skillet and cook until the meat is cooked through. Break apart the meat into small chunks as it cooks.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, ranch seasoning, and cornstarch. Pour into the skillet and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5-7 minutes or until reduced and thickened.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and stir to combine. Continue to heat until melted.
- Chop the bacon and add to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the buns, open faced, on a baking sheet. Place 1 slice of cheese on each side of the buns. Heat for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the buns are toasted.
- Add heaping portions of the sloppy joe mixture to each bun. Enjoy!
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.